Click here for a PDF of the map above.
Our most popular location is at the heart of the Island, close to major hotels and motels, restaurants and with nearby parking.
white beach with fine sand, rimmed with dunes. There are ramps to the beach, that conform to ADA standards. Tybee Island beaches are consistantly voted as one of the top ten cleanest in the nation. South Beach has the most hotels, motels and restaurants on the island. It will not be a problem finding accommodation for all your wedding party near the beach. We also have our exclusive rooms available a block from South Beach. This is the most popular stretch of sand on Tybee Island, although the area where we hold the weddings is secluded and virtually free of beachgoers. The beach by the ocean can get crowded during July and August, particularly so on Memorial Day and Labor day. Alcohol is allowed on the beach, but not in glass containers (e.g. beer bottles). Due to its vacinity to all the amenities it makes this beach the #1 choice for many.
Click a link in red
- Minister (we provide ordained ministers from a major denomination in the US, e.g. Baptist, catholic etc.)
- Wedding Coordinators (experienced and professional)
- Wedding Certificate (see our instructions on how to get one... its simple)
- Floral needs (a guide to seasons and choices)
- Catering (popular menu choices)
- Reception Location (we have incredible rates with the best!)
- Musicians (from quartets to violinists)
- DJ's (cool DJ's that have wedding experience)
- Photographers ( a professional wedding photographer with a good camera and a real deal on pics)
- Wedding Rehearsal (with or without dinner)
- Limos, antique cars and other transportation (we have great choices)
- Wedding Arches, seating, tables and decorations
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information, questions and help.
The weather is usually sunny, only getting chilly in January into the beginning of March. In fact it is often cloudy in Savannah whilst gorgeous on the island. August can have rain storms late afternoon, clearing up around sunset. July will be hot until late afternoon. Sunrises are over the ocean, sunsets over the island. The island has beautiful sunrises and sunsets, rainbows are most frequent in April and August. Take a look at our photography for sunrises/sunsets.
At the base of the wooden crosswalk there is a place to leave your shoes.
Beach canopy's provide a focus area for the wedding, beside looking romantic. We have various styles, each can be tied with your bridal colors and optionaly with flowers. Inquire for rates, like everything else we will beat the competition's prices. The picture was taken on South Beach.
A touching ceremony that symbolises the unity of two families coming together. Usually for the bride and groom only or can extend to their children or others. The sand is poured at the same time into a jar where the colors mix and join. We will provide the table, the sand in bridal colors, and the receptacles, and with the exception of the table you take this home with you as a momento of the day.