Click here for a PDF of the map above.
There are really only two choices of outdoor reception locations on the island. One is the Lighthouse and the other is Tybee Trees. Tybee Trees is a lot nearer to the beach and has more facilities. Equipped with a kitchen, dressing area, large rain back-up room, accomodation, outdoor fireplace (always lit for you), lights, lanterns, a small pool, brick dancing area, DJ stage and near the most popular South Beach. The Lighthouse also has rain back-up and is larger in area, it also has more on-site parking available.
Book early for spring and fall.
Click a link in red
- Minister (we provide ordained ministers from a major denomination in the US, e.g. Baptist, catholic etc.)
- Wedding Coordinators (experienced and professional)
- Wedding Certificate (see our instructions on how to get one... its simple)
- Floral needs (a guide to seasons and choices)
- Catering (popular menu choices)
- Reception Location (we have incredible rates with the best!)
- Musicians (from quartets to violinists)
- DJ's (cool DJ's that have wedding experience)
- Photographers ( a professional wedding photographer with a good camera and a real deal on pics)
- Wedding Rehearsal (with or without dinner)
- Limos, antique cars and other transportation (we have great choices)
- Wedding Arches, seating, tables and decorations
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information, questions and help.
The weather is usually sunny, only getting chilly in January into the beginning of March. In fact it is often cloudy in Savannah whilst gorgeous on the island. August can have rain storms late afternoon, clearing up around sunset. July will be hot until late afternoon. Sunrises are over the ocean, sunsets over the island. The island has beautiful sunrises and sunsets, rainbows are most frequent in April and August. Take a look at our photography for sunrises/sunsets.