Click here for a PDF of the map above.
The quieter beach by the lighthouse, more dunes and slightly less people.
white beach with fine sand, rimmed with good band of dunes. There are ramps to the beach, that conform to ADA standards, one with a gazebo. Tybee island beaches are consistantly voted as one of the top ten cleanest in the nation. North Beach has Tiki bar in the parking lot, restaurants and hotels are few and far between. The parking lot is large and is only full on a few weekend days in the year, it is easier to secure parking at this end of the island. It is next to the old fort and the lighthouse, both of which look over the lighthouse. The old fort has an outside seating area suitable for dancing that looks over the lighthouse and the beach. Nearby there is the Old Guardhouse, a newly renovated large room and the American Legion Club, both have bars. Alcohol is allowed on the beach, but not in glass containers (e.g. beer bottles). Because of the view of the lighthouse and ample parking this beach is chosen often by our brides.
Click a link in red
- Minister (we provide ordained ministers from a major denomination in the US, e.g. Baptist, catholic etc.)
- Wedding Coordinators (experienced and professional)
- Wedding Certificate (see our instructions on how to get one... its simple)
- Floral needs (a guide to seasons and choices)
- Catering (popular menu choices)
- Reception Location (we have incredible rates with the best!)
- Musicians (from quartets to violinists)
- DJ's (cool DJ's that have wedding experience)
- Photographers ( a professional wedding photographer with a good camera and a real deal on pics)
- Wedding Rehearsal (with or without dinner)
- Limos, antique cars and other transportation (we have great choices)
- Wedding Arches, seating, tables and decorations
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information, questions and help.
The weather is usually sunny, only getting chilly in January into the beginning of March. In fact it is often cloudy in Savannah whilst gorgeous on the island. August can have rain storms late afternoon, clearing up around sunset. July will be hot until late afternoon. Sunrises are over the ocean, sunsets over the island. The island has beautiful sunrises and sunsets, rainbows are most frequent in April and August. Take a look at our photography for sunrises/sunsets.
At the base of the wooden crosswalk there is a place to leave your shoes.
Beach canopy's provide a focus area for the wedding, beside looking romantic. We have various styles, each can be tied with your bridal colors and optionaly with flowers. Inquire for rates, like everything else we will beat the competition's prices. The picture was taken on South Beach.
A touching ceremony that symbolises the unity of two families coming together. Usually for the bride and groom only or can extend to their children or others. The sand is poured at the same time into a jar where the colors mix and join. We will provide the table, the sand in bridal colors, and the receptacles, and with the exception of the table you take this home with you as a momento of your special day.