This is the premier wedding location in Savannah for several reasons;
- The most recognized symbol of Savannah is this fountain
- The walk to the fountain is lined with oak trees
- As a backdrop the scenery is hard to beat
- It is elegant and very southern (with all the Spanish Moss)
Click a link in red
- Minister (we provide ordained ministers from a major denomination in the US, e.g. Baptist, catholic etc.)
- Wedding Coordinators (experienced and professional)
- Wedding Certificate (see our instructions on how to get one... its simple)
- Floral needs (a guide to seasons and choices)
- Catering (popular menu choices)
- Reception Location (we have incredible rates with the best!)
- Musicians (from quartets to violinists)
- DJ's (cool DJ's that have wedding experience)
- Photographers ( a professional wedding photographer with a good camera and a real deal on pics)
- Wedding Rehearsal (with or without dinner)
- Limos, antique cars and other transportation (we have great choices)
- Wedding Arches, seating, tables and decorations
email us at email@example.com
for more information, questions and help.
Booking the Forsyth Park is an achievement in itself, it can be booked exactly one year ahead of the date and there is a line of wedding planners outside the booking office at 6am trying to secure the date for the next year. Sharp elbows, a dedicated wedding planner and luck get you the reservervation. Fortunately we have all three.
Besides the area around the photo the park offers many different photo locations
The park is ideal for elopements, these do not need to be booked ahead of time, however if a wedding is being performed then it is not possible, this means weekdays, early mornings, late evenings are the best bet. The elopment can be performed in the park and photos taken by the fountain.
The park provides some of the most memorable pictures in the country.
Guests may not throw rice or confetti, alcohol is not permitted, we provide the required security (the area is cordoned off for you), chairs and chair sashes, wedding arch (beautiful!), musician (almost always requested), flowers, petals and much more can be provided.
A tent can be arranged for reception back up for inclement weather.